torstai 13. huhtikuuta 2017

Fantasies of April - exhibition

My wife, Niina Putkonen and me are holding a
pop-up-exhibition at Alppila, Helsinki
(near tram nr.3 stop of "Porvoonkatu").
Precise address is Viipurinkatu 1 B

Openings were 8.4.2017 and I'll be keeping gallery open until 30th of April. (open wed-sun 3-8 pm).



And here's some examples of works included in the exhibition. First, some drawings of Niina Putkonen:



Niina's works populate the backroom of gallery



She uses thinnest possible inkpen...



My own works are in the front-room:



I have two new series of acrylic-paintings
One has more abstract touch:



And the other concentrates on
fantastic-naturalistic landscapes:



All works are on sale!



Welcome to visit if you are in Finland!

...More photos from the exhibition coming soon!

Ei kommentteja: